Commissioning of electrical power systems, including verifying conformity to design drawings, set-up and calibration of all protective devices and testing before initial charging, is essential to startup of any electrical system to prevent premature failures and ensure the long-term performance.
We have a strong pool of site commissioning engineers with an extensive power engineering experience with a wide range of plant and equipment of different manufacturers.
Commissioning of power transmission and distribution system including:
- Distance relay schemes, Fault Locators and Auto-reclosure relays
- Transformer, Motor, Generator, Busbar and Feeder protection
- Transformer Tap Changing control
- Synchronizing Control
- Automatic switching PLCs, power management SCADA computers instrumentation such as Power, VAR and Power Factor meters etc.
- Commissioning of generator HV protection and AVR control including automatic synchronization
- Commissioning of Circuit Breakers from HV to LV including insulation testing, trip & close, contact bounce and timing tests
- Voltage and Current Transformer commissioning including primary and secondary injection, magnetization curves and polarity testing etc.
- Commissioning Loss of Mains protection for embedded generation
- Commissioning Pole Slipping protection
- Commissioning Test Reports for every job with controlled and non-disclosure signed off