Supervision of Installation & Maintenance
- Complementing our Power System Design engineering and protection design and setting Project Management Services, Power Engineering and automation also takes and up and supervises and co-ordinates Installation Contractors to meet the designs and specifications for Power Systems produced by them as well as by original equipment manufacturers.
- Supervision of Installation of power transformers, switchgear, voltage transformers, current transformers, busbars and other primary equipment in distribution substations, industrial and commercial sites
- Supervision of Installation of protection, control and instrumentation in generation, distribution and transmission stations and sub-stations at all voltage levels.
- Calibration and setting of relays, inclusive of scheme functional checks ensuring correct and safe operation of plant
- Evaluation and preparation of site maintenance requirements and schedules and overseeing the maintenance